A few older projects from my days as a Creative Technologist working in the advertising industry and as a student studing BA Product Design. A mix of full-stack web development, Arduino and digital fabrication.
- 2018 EVwhere - a YouTube channel and Instagram account documenting electric vehicle culture in New York City.
- 2015 A tweetable Pinata hitting machine that swung an aluminium baseball bat around at an event filled with celebrity children.
- 2015 An Arduino based gameshow host for a fast-paced, weekly pitching contest.
- 2015 A Raspberry Pi powered photobooth controlled by your phone.
- 2012 Taskbot, a desktop companion to help a person working from home fight distractions and train focus.